|Modbus Fbox library, new license compatible with:
For PG5 1.4 and 2.0, please contact Engiby
|Additional license key for a new PG5 version, if purchased or updated within less than 1 year||Free||Free|
|Additional license keys for new PG5, maximum 3 license keys||CHF 400.--||Euro|
|License extension for specific Devices:
- Extention for : Belimo Fboxes (PR/PM - VRU - VAV - Air/Water - CQ - Energy Valve - 6-way EPIV - BKN230-24)
Update from version 2.7.xxx to Modbus 2.8 with new features:
See also Update service
|Update from version 2.6.xxx or older to Modbus 2.8 including maximum 3 new license keys.
The documentation is included in the library as Widows Help file in English. A detailled description of the features of the Modbus2 driver can be found in the Modbus 2 Driver details.
The following links point to further useful documents about Modbus libraries.
- Modbus 2 Driver FAQ
- Modbus Serial Trouble shooting
- Modbus TCP Trouble shooting
- Comparison Modbus 1 - Modbus 2
- Comparison Engiby Modbus - Saia Modbus
Old Modbus 1 library
The Modbus 1 driver is now obsolete. If you start a new application with Modbus please use the Modbus 2 package above.
For upward compatibility of existing applications on PG5 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2, you can install a Modbus 1 package as extension to Modbus 2 and keep your applications unchanged.
Procede as follow:
- Order, download and install a Modbus 2 package for PG5 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3
- Download and install this Modbus 1 package on PG5 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3 (no key is required)
- Import your application in PG5 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3
- Build your application as usual under PG5