Version française / Deutsche Version / English version
The NG-Alarm library allows you to send SMS from Saia PCD® systems.
The existing programs that run with the Modem library to send SMS will easily be modified with the NG-Alarm FBox library.
The alarms texts and the recipient's phone numbers are defined in the user program.
Overview of the features:
- Communication over Internet (TCP/IP, HTTP port)
- Alarms texts and recipient's phone numbers are stored in the PCD
- Check of the reachability of the server from the PCD
- Life check of the PCD from the server and alert message in case of a failure
- Limitation of the number of SMS per day
10 per day and per system, adjustable on request
- Possibility to disable the transmission of the alarm, for example during a maintenance
- Repetition of the alarm at a defined interval
= Immediately available new feature in comparison with the Modem library.
Planned additional features:
- Transmission of Emails, using the same principle
- Encrypted transmissions from the PCD to the server
- Alarms configuration with Microsoft Excel
- Detection and transmission of the alarms end
Possible features on request:
- Overview of the history of the alarms transmissions
- Confirmation of the recipient's reception
- Implementation of a specific service provider (other than Engiby)
- Personal NG-Server license
Alarms texts management, priorities, recipients, etc... on server side
Please contact Engiby for any request.