NG-Trace Add-On tool for SAIA PG5
From this page the install package of the NG-Trace software and the according FBoxes can be downloaded. The description of the software can be found on the NG-Trace main page.
- Setup for NG-Trace2 software (2.3.025)
- Setup for NG-Trace FBoxes (library version 2.7.606)
New test versions:
- Setup for NG-Trace2 software (2.3.035)
- Setup for NG-Trace FBoxes (library version 2.7.611)
- If you have installed a version older than 2.0.001, please go to the Windows control panel and uninstall the NG-Trace software first.
- Download the Setup packages using the link above. Start the EXE file and follow the instructions.
- During installation, when you are prompted to, select the PG5 version(s) you are using and execute the registration for PG5.
- Restart PG5. Now you can call the NG-Trace from PG5 by creating an NG-Trace file in the Device.
- Download the Setup for the Fbox library. Start the EXE file and follow the instructions.
- If you need a higher level than 0 (freeware), send your PG5 license (the User.key file) with your order to Engiby.
- Once you have receive it, enter the license key over 'Edit Settings' -> 'Register'.
Read the Help file for more explanation.
Minimum versions of NG-Trace software
- 2.3.026 or higher for trace buffers with Text and Byte string (like ModbusRaw).
- 2.3.019 or higher supports PG5 2.3.160 and the XY Graph.
- 2.3.011 or higher supports PG5 2.2.2xx and the XY Graph.
- 2.2.308 or higher supports PG5 2.2.1xx and the XY Graph.
- 2.2.008 or higher is required to use NG-Trace with Windows 7.
- 2.2.008 or higher is required to use NG-Trace with PG5 SP 2.0.200.
- 2.2.001 or higher is required to use NG-Trace with PG5 SP 2.0.150.
- 2.0.001 or higher is required to use NG-Trace with PG5 version 2.0.
- 1.2.006 or higher is required to use Registers from 4192 to 16767.
- 1.1.004 or higher is required to use NG-Trace with PG5 version 1.4.
Now you can go to a specific description for typical use of the NG-Trace:
- How to use the Configured Buffer of NG-Trace
- How to use NG-Trace with the Modbus driver
- How to use NG-Trace with the IEC 60870-5-104 driver
- How to use NG-Trace with the EIB driver
- How to use NG-Trace with the Modem driver