Download and install S-Energy Report
For working with the S-Energy Report software it first needs to be installed. This page contains the according instructions.
- As S-Energy Report writes the data to Microsoft Excel files, you need to have an of the following versions of MS Excel installed:
- MS Excel 2010 SP2
- MS Excel 2007 SP3
- MS Excel 2003
Please not that online versions of Excel are not supported
- S-Energy Report runs on
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP (with .Net Framework 2.0 installed)
- Download the Setup package using the link above. Start the Setup and follow the instructions.
In case you have modified a template, do not check the option "Install Excel Templates" during the installation
Registration / Licensing
Only required in case Custom Counters need to be included in the report, the application needs to be licensed.
- Conact Engiby in order to obtain a registration code for your company.
In case you work with Saia PG5 2.1, please include a copy of your user.key file you received from SBC to register PG5 2.1.
- Start the NG-Report software (Windows Start menu – Engiby group), and open the "About box" from menu "Help" --> "About".
- Click 'Register' and enter the license key you received from Engiby.
Unless you have enter a license key, S-Energy Report will run in freeware mode.
All functions are supported in the freeware mode except the following points:
- Energy data from Custom Counter will not be included in Reports
- Data from Groups will not be included in Reports