Download the latest version of Engiby NG-Configurator (version 3.0.033)
Click here to download the latest version of the setup of the Engiby Configurator ( 2 MByte)
It is important to execute all steps listed below, in the given order. We recommend to read these instructions carefully before to start the installation.
We also assume that the PG5 Controls Suite (PG5 1.4, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3) and MS-Excel are installed on your PC. Only on version of NG-Configurator can be installed on your PC. All PG5 will use the same version.
- If you have a version older than 2.2.000 already installed, uninstall it using the Add/Remove Program function of Windows.
- To install the Engiby NG-Configurator, start the setup you have downloaded from this page and follow the instructions.
- At the end of the installation use the appropriate button to register the NG-Configurator as Add-on tool of PG5.
- Restart PG5 to complete the Add-On tool registration.
- If you have received an application library together with the NG-Configurator, install this library (e.g. see the Blinker demo below).
Now you can use the NG-Configurator from your PG5 projects by creating a NG-Configurator file (context menu of the Programs folder of a device in the PG5 Project Manger).
For further information please refer to the help file.
Minimum NG-Configurator versions
| To work with PG5 V 2.3.16x (SP1)
and more recent
|To work with PG5 V 2.3.1xx||Version 3.0.010|
|To work with the ".xlsx" MS-Excel file extension||Version 3.0.010|
|To work with PG5 V 2.2.1xx||Version 2.2.270|
|To work with PG5 V 2.1.3xx||Version 2.2.260|
|To work with PG5 V 2.1.100||Version 2.2.200|
|To work with PG5 SP 2.0.150||Version 2.2.003|
|To work with PG5 V 2.0||Version 2.2.001|
|To work with PG5 V 1.4 *||Version 2.1.007|
|To work with MS-Excel 2003||Version 2.1.006|
* The maximum NG-Configurator version for PG5 1.4 is version 2.2.270 available for download here below.
Download former version of the Engiby NG-Configurator for PG5 1.4 (version 2.2.270)
Click here to download the setup of the Engiby Configurator for PG5 1.4 (6.9 MByte)